Human Resources Manager Middlebury Natural Foods Co-op +2 more
- Date Posted November 07, 2023
- Location Middlebury, VT
- Category Agriculture / Business
- Job type Full-Time
The Human Resources Manager reports to the General Manager and works closely with the management team to support our amazing staff in an ever-changing economy. Our leadership expectations include a commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, while valuing integrity, flexibility and superior interpersonal skills.
As Manager of our HR Department, you are instrumental to our entire organization. You are passionate about people and the go-to person for employee-related issues. We see the job of the HR Manager as vital to business success. In this role, your duties will involve overseeing recruitment, performance management, employee relations, compensation and benefits, training and development, and talent management. You will also consult with the General Manager on strategic decisions affecting all levels of management to create an engaged workplace culture.
You are in this role because you are looking for a challenge with dedicated staff. You are passionate about going above and beyond to offer stellar customer service and creatively embrace change.
To lead our HR Department, we want you to have:
- Excellent listening, communication, and organizational skills
- Strong leadership and organizational development skills
- 5 years of HR leadership experience across HR disciplines including recruitment, hiring, performance management, employee relations, DE&I, and compensation and benefits
- HR leadership experience in an organization with more than 100 employees
- Experience in retail or similar high pace environment
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline, PHR, SPHR a plus
- Working knowledge of HRIS (paylocity)
Our benefits package includes group health insurance, optional vision and dental insurance, flexible spending account, 3+ weeks of paid time off, paid holidays, profit sharing bonus, 401k, life insurance, paid parental leave, co-op membership, employment assistance program, and more.
Starting salary is $75,000 or more a year or depending on experience.
To learn more about our amazing community, you may want to explore this link: https://experiencemiddlebury.com
Compensation this position is : salaried, 75k-100k Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline