Shop Keeper See and Be Kitchen
- Date Posted November 08, 2023
- Location cairo, NY
- Category Business / Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
We believe in making really good food from scratch that is accessible and highlights local seasonal products and our sourdough products. This position will oversee and hold the fort on the store as a shop keeper. Think: it's like hosting a dinner party every time you come into work, featuring some really great foods, sourdough breads, and folks!
No late nights or crazy doubles. Set schedule every week available Tues-Sun. This position would begin around 6:30am every morning and go until 1pm, with Sundays from 8:30a-1:30p. It does include light kitchen help, cleaning a few dishes, and general cleaning of the store.
We offer a unique job in this industry that includes:
- Breaks and Meals: we offer a daily family meal with a half hour break midday that can also be taken in our outdoor seating area.
- Holidays OFF. We close the shop for major holidays, including Thanksgiving and a winter recess between Xmas eve and NYE!
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T! Working for real people that treat our employees like real people and respect you as a human outside of the work you do for us.
- Fair Wages. Pay is very fairly compensated based on skill level and also includes PTO.
- Health Insurance. We offer a very affordable personal health insurance option.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline