Sales Ops and Fulfillment Specialist Mad Rose Specialty Foods
- Date Posted November 14, 2023
- Location Queens, NY
- Category Business
- Job type Full-Time
Mad Rose Specialty Foods is looking for an organized, detail-oriented Sales Operations and Fulfillment Specialist. This is an urgently needed position- interested candidates are encouraged to apply today!
The Sales Operations and Fulfillment Specialist will oversee the order board, manage logistics, ensure timely fulfillment of orders, and support the sales team with inventory management and reporting. This role also involves proactive inventory monitoring to prevent stockouts, month-end accounting support, delivering exceptional customer service, and assisting with website operations.
- Sales Operations and Fulfillment, including entering orders from wholesale partners and retail customers into point of sale system
- Picking, packing, and shipping orders from our warehouse
- Coordinating transportation with logistics providers
- Maintaining the online ERP system for reporting and data input
- Completing monthly inventory reports
- Processing payments from distributors and retail partners
- Monitoring and follow up on missed and late payments
- Provide customer service support as needed
- Update our direct to consumer website as needed
- Monitor website performance and make recommendations for improvements.
Our ideal candidate is comfortable working solo day-to-day and enjoys the challenges associated with working in logistics. Ultimately, this is a multi-disciplinary job that requires the candidate to be comfortable working solo in a warehouse with packing, shipping and receiving but also in a customer-facing role as well when needed. Training is available for the right candidate!
Qualified candidates must have the following characteristics:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of packing and shipping physical products
- Great time management skills
- Computer literate in word processing and spreadsheets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate and work with co-workers and customers
- Comfortable working independently in a busy and sometimes high-pressure environment
- Comfortable working on a thorough self-analysis and toward continued improvement
- A passion for food and culture is preferred!
Compensation is $58,500+. We offer paid days off for federal holidays and 2 weeks paid vacation. A stipend for health care is available.Compensation this position is : salaried, 50k-75k Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline