Team Member - Culinary Focus Eastcut Sandwich Bar
- Date Posted November 15, 2023
- Location Durham, NC
- Category Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
Eastcut is always looking for outstanding Team Members to join us! Our Team strives to serve fresh and high-quality food at a great value to our guests and we do so with Smiling Hospitality in a comfortable, yet exciting communal environment.
The Eastcut Way guides all our decisions when building Team Eastcut and we seek individuals who feel strongly aligned with those standards. Our Team Members are thoughtful, kind, cheerful, and intelligent – they are teammates at their core and they have a passion for serving others.Job description
Do you like free sandwiches and cool people? PTO and a flexible schedule? The ideal candidate will have at least some kitchen/line experience that can be expanded upon with additional training. We are a scratch kitchen that focuses on quality, consistency, and strong foundations.
Team Members with a Culinary Focus are key to driving the daily operations of Eastcut Sandwich Bar. Our Team Members participate in a variety of activities: food receiving, prepping, cooking, plating, washing, and cleaning. You will work together with the all Team Members to provide high-quality and consistent guest experiences. The menu at Eastcut will feature various rotating specials, so you will have the chance to innovate and explore your culinary creativity. You will work closely with managers on a daily basis, receive continual training, and stretch to learn other roles in the operation. Below are some of the things we will expect of you:
- Practice the Eastcut Way
- Contribute to a fun and compassionate environment for all Team Members
- Master our cooking methods and build standards for all menu items
- Maintain highest quality standards in food production
- Maintain highest standards of food safety
- Aid managers in inventory management, unloading, and stocking
- Practice Smiling Hospitality and inspire your fellow Team Members do the same
- Challenge yourself, reach for more responsibility, and ask questions!
- Participate in on-going training and cross-train in other positions
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the restaurant
- No work experience necessary to apply, previous hospitality/kitchen experience is a plus
- Ability to learn in all aspects of operation
- Ability to showcase Smiling Hospitality and inspire other Team Members to do the same
- Ability to challenge yourself, ask questions, work hard, and grow
- Must be self-motivated and detail-oriented; strive for excellence in all things
- Must be 18 years or older (NC ABC laws for serving beer and wine)
Beyond working in a comfortable and inspiring environment, Eastcut works to reward its Team Members for the hard work and service they put in each and every day.
- Competitive wages, with potential for performance bonuses
- Full-time employees eligible for Qualified Healthcare Reimbursement Program
- Paid Time Off (for all employees, full-time and part-time)
- Employee Dining Program ($15 per day, whether working that day or not)
- Ongoing Training in Restaurant Management and Financials
- Weekly, Direct Deposit
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline