Grandparents who cook for TV Pilot EJ Casting
- Date Posted August 12, 2011
- Location New York, NY
- Category Culinary
- Job Type Other
- Non Union
- Network: The Cooking Channel
- Producers: Lauren Deen & Gideon Evans
- Production Co: CBS Eye Productions
- Director: Gideon Evans
- Casting Director: EJ Casting
- Casting: NOW thru AUG 26th
- Shoots: 2-3 days (for each segment) in mid to late September
- Location: New York Tri State Area (preferred)
- Rate: $100 plus groceries - complete buyout
Mo Rocca (the host) wants your Grandmother and/or Grandfather to teach him their favorite recipe and share their stories and life advice.
What we are looking for:
- Grandmothers and Grandfathers
- All ethnicities
- 50 to 100 years old
- Big personalities, who are fantastic home cooks (professionals are also welcome) with a treasured family recipe.
- Real characters: warm, fun, outgoing, fiery, perfectionists, or even curmudgeonly, who cook wonderful food
- Willing to teach our funny, smart host Mo Rocca, how to prepare a delicious dish.
- We’d also love to hear family histories and grandmotherly advice.
- Hobbies and other activities that Grandma and Grandpa could teach Mo is a big bonus.
- Accents & English as a second language is not a problem.
- New York Tri State Area preferred