- Step 1:Tell us about your company
- Step 2:Tell us about your position
- Step 3:How to apply
Passionate and Driven Foodie All Granola
- Date Posted October 05, 2016
- Location Brooklyn, NY
- Category Culinary
- Job type Internship/Apprentice
Are you interested in learning how a small business works? Do your friends look to you as the master organizer or social butterfly of the group? Do you love trolling the latest smorgasburg or food fair and trying the newest creations by passionate foodies? Are you passionate and driven and want to get in on the ground floor of a small start-up granola company with a lot of heart and potential!?
Seeking highly motivated interns with a love of food and an entrepreneurial spirit who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to take ownership on big projects. The ideal candidate is someone who can take an endless list of to-do's and create an actionable plan based on our priorities, someone who is great at networking and knows how to help turn that into a better business. Someone who is obsessed with doing things right the first time, and would rather be over-prepared than under-prepared. Someone who is thoughtful about building a brand and relationships as the company grows.
What I need is an intern (preferably in NYC). The position is unpaid but can give school credit. Expected time is about 10 hours a week (more during event cycles which will be busy in fall and winter!) The position involves a lot of social media work but also provides first hand experience with other aspects of business as well. Expect to learn a lot about marketing, advertising, and PR. Looking for someone with:
- Strong communication skills, both in-person and online.
- Organization, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Flexibility in accepting tasks and projects.
- Excellent follow-up skills.
- A self-starter able to work well independently with minimal supervision.
- High level of pride in your own work.
-Experience working with food products and photography preferred
-Some business acumen helpful but not requiredCompensation this position is : college credit