- Step 1:Tell us about your company
- Step 2:Tell us about your position
- Step 3:How to apply
Product Development Assistant OXO
- Date Posted November 17, 2016
- Location New York, NY
- Category Business / Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
If you have ever thought, “There has got to be a better way to do this!”, you belong at OXO. Our mission is to make everyday living easier by identifying those annoyances that we all have and developing products that help make short work of life's daily tasks. We study people—lefties and righties, male and female, young and old—interacting with products, and we identify opportunities for meaningful improvement.
We are hiring a Product Development Assistant who will be a key member of the OXO product development team. Reporting to the Senior Product Manager position will focus on the food storage, tea, coffee, kettle and grinder product categories.
- Inputting and maintaining product data
- Assisting in trade show coordination
- Assisting with testing competitive products
- Reviewing product idea submissions
- Assisting product managers and engineers with the product development process
- Communicating with designers and manufacturers
- Interacting with Domestic & International Sales, Quality, Brand Communications, Public Relations, Finance, Logistics, Customer Service, Legal and Art Departments
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Enthusiastic and self-starter
- Ability to prioritize/juggle projects and multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to work with teams
- Strong organizational skills
- Attentive to detail
- Deadline oriented
WORKING FOR OXO
Have you ever had to peel a ton of veggies and felt like your hands were getting a tough workout? Or felt frustrated when you tried to get freshly-baked cookies onto your plate and the best part ended up stuck to the sheet? Or been grossed out while cleaning your bathroom, because the dirtiest spots were just out of reach? These are just some of the many pet peeves that we live to solve. Our thoughtful, “question everything” process and relentless attention to detail uncover the best solutions for cooking, baking, cleaning, organizing and more. If this inspires you, please apply and tell us why you want to join our dynamic, growing team.
For more information about who we are and what we do, click here. (link: https://www.oxo.com/our-team)
Helen of Troy is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/t25shmnjy4
Compensation this position is : salaried, less than 50k Application instructions