- Step 1:Tell us about your company
- Step 2:Tell us about your position
- Step 3:How to apply
Catering Logistics Coordinator Naturally Delicious
- Date Posted December 14, 2016
- Location Brooklyn, NY
- Category Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
Naturally Delicious (www.naturallydelicious.com) is a Brooklyn boutique catering company that is known for creating delicious food, offering outstanding friendly service and planning special events throughout New York City & beyond. We pride ourselves in crafting uniquely special events.
We are looking for friendly, smart, organized people who love offering great customer service, are detailed oriented and results driven, can multi task and can think on their feet to solve any unforeseen problems. We offer steady hours and a positive environment to build your career.Job description
Directly responsible for working with the kitchen in packing food & catering supplies for all catered events. Maintain clean work environments and storage areas. Purchasing food from local Restaurant Depot and maintain an inventory of our packing supplies along with other various goods. Responsible for assuring friendly and knowledgeable customer service when delivering and setting up events. Must have excellent driving record.
KEY RESPONSIBLITIES NECESSARY FOR THE POSITION
- Experience with deliveries, driving in NYC and has an excellent driving record
- Proactive in character, detail oriented, solutions oriented
- Be an excellent communicator assuring positive customer satisfaction
- Responsible for packing, delivering and setting up all drop off events (including photo shoots, corporate and other food deliveries)
- Requires flexible schedule and early morning availability
- Responsible for unpacking and re-organizing work stations and catering supplies after an event
- Assisting to organize dry goods, produce & inventory
- Past experience working in kitchens preferred
- Responsible in your driving, being able to avoid parking tickets and has a professional demeanor in handling our trucks
- Responsible for organizing the company vehicles, gas and cleanliness
- Has experience with small handy maintenance jobs
- Has experience working as a waiter and or bartender (you can receive extra compensation for working at our events)
- Opportunity to participate in seasonal gardening, composting and harvesting of vegetables
All candidates must be able to lift 50 lbs & have experience driving a cargo van. You must be organized, self-motivated, work well with others & have a positive team attitude. Delivering experience and knowledge of how to get around NYC is essential.
Compensation: $15.00 per hour – plus the opportunity to work at our catered events earning higher salary (based on your past hospitality experience)
Positions available: Waiter, bartender, chef, sanitation clean up / captaining.
Perks: great lunches served daily and we offer excellent compensation and a stack of company benefits.
Benefits: Health Insurance, Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation Benefits, NYC Paid Sick Days & company retirement benefitsCompensation this position is : hourly, $15/hr + Application instructions