- Step 1:Tell us about your company
- Step 2:Tell us about your position
- Step 3:How to apply
Freelance Event Chef Pinch Food Design
- Date Posted January 05, 2017
- Location New York, NY
- Category Culinary
- Job type Freelance
As top-tier NYC culinary veterans with extensive experience in event catering, we believe our clients deserve a taste of something new and unpredictable, an experience that leverages the best food with never-before-seen presentation.
So we created Pinch Food Design, a bold new brand of catering powered by a state-of-the-art kitchen and design workshop devoted solely to the creation of one-of-a-kind “food furniture.” Our intention? To impress, entertain and inspire with food as delicious as it is daring, and design as inviting as it is innovative.
Led by the groundbreaking chef/designer duo of Bob Spiegel and TJ Girard, the Pinch team is driven by an uncompromising commitment to incite surprise, anticipation and delight with every bite while wowing our clients – and their guests – with imaginative presentation combinations that redefine the art of celebration.
Seeking highly trained chefs to bring their skills to NYC events.
Must have passion for food and presentation.
- Cook on location - events across NYC/Tristate area
- Highly inspired food and design
- Work is meticulous, not a volume operation.
- You must have a high level of skill, be presentable and enthusiastic.
- Must be a team player, and thrive in high intensity work environments
- Ability to work quickly and be a self starter
- Work with Chefs that are deeply passionate and excited about their work/Positive work environment
Great opportunity for Chefs to pick up extra work, most events are evenings with a start time of 3/4pm, suitable for individuals with day jobs and other freelancers.
Send resume and brief paragraph of why you are passionate about food to set up an interview. Compensation this position is : hourly, $15/hr + Application instructions