We are a small Izakaya-style restaurant providing locals with authentic Japanese pub-style cuisine at affordable prices. Drawing inspiration from the countless small Izakayas that dot the areas around Japanese train stations, we want to provide our community with a place to gather and share from our curated sake selections and classic and new Japanese dishes incorporating many Maine ingredients.
Full-time, year-round line cook wanted. If you are curious about Japanese cuisine, if you want to learn how to break down fish, if you like cooking in a lively, open kitchen, come join our small team.
- running a station in a high-volume, fast-paced restaurant
- prepping and cutting meats and vegetables
- maintaining a positive and professional attitude during service
- working quickly and efficiently, without losing attention to detail
- following proper food safety and work safety protocols
We are looking for a motivated, reliable individual with an interest in Japanese food. If you are enthusiastic, have good teamwork, and are willing to learn, this may be the job for you!
this position is PAID: hourly, under $15/hr
How to apply
This job expired on September 10, 2017