Our values are food culture, sustainability, and anti-racism.
We believe that food culture requires food justice ; sustainability cannot exist without ecological justice; and that anti-racism is fundamental to both. We commit to sharing opportunities that align with those values, so whether you are seeking a job or hiring a new team member, you can find a community of people who want to do this work alongside you.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. We retain full editorial review and approval of all job postings before they go live. This process often involves outreach and collaboration, as well as feedback from job seekers and employers alike.
2. We continually improve our processes with the goal of re-humanizing the hiring process, modeling cultural change within the organizations that post jobs with us, and providing resources for education and continued growth. As Brené Brown says, 'I am here to get it right, not be right.' We remain open at all times to your feedback.
3. We provide a platform for voices within the food world to share their stories, compile resources to support the proliferation of good food jobs, and keep in touch with ideas, questions, job highlights and tidbits in our weekly newsletter .
- The employer or company posting the position in question does not comply with the cultural, environmental, or moral standards promoted by Good Food Jobs,
- The position in question could not clearly be categorized as food-related,
- The posting in question contains inappropriate language and/or references.
For more information, please read our Terms & Conditions.