Assistant Manager Clover Food Lab, Inc +1 more
- Date Posted October 26, 2017
- Location Boston, MA
- Category Culinary
- Job Type Full-Time
We want everybody to eat Clover someday. To make this happen we need the best team members in the industry working at Clover.
Clover Food Lab is a growing empire of restaurants in the Boston area using fine dining techniques to celebrate locally sourced food at prices everyone can afford.Job Description
We want everybody to eat Clover someday. To make this happen we need the best leaders working for Clover. Assistant Manager is our entry role to salaried leadership at Clover. As an Assistant Manager you will be mentored by a seasoned General Manager of Multi-Unit Manager and will take part in running a booming restaurant.
Assistant managers are the right-hand to a Clover General Manager, responsible for managing a team of 1-12 employees, ensuring food quality is perfect and customer experience is excellent. Under the guidance of a General Manager, the assistant manager will attend leadership classes and delve into the inner-workings of a small business.
All Assistant Managers are required to:
- Lead a shift during a part of the day when the General Manager is not present
- Attend Assistant Manager training classes
- Manage cash
- Onboard new hires
- Train employees
- Join team in day-to-day restaurant duties
Assistant Managers must have:
- A year of experience managing a team of 7-12 people
- Experience with scheduling, hiring, training and developing people
- A passion for food, a positive attitude and a willingness to work to high standards
- Experience supervising others in foodservice (at Clover or elsewhere)
- ServSafe Certified, current certificate
- Choke safe, allergen awareness certified
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and lead others