Strategic Account Manager - Southeast Volpi Foods
- Date Posted January 12, 2018
- Location Atlanta, GA
- Category Business
- Job Type Full-Time
Volpi Foods is America’s oldest family owned manufacturer of hand-crafted, authentic Italian meat products. Experience the delicious variety of traditional Italian meats crafted by three generations of accomplished salumieri. Exclusive family recipes, spice combinations and curing methods give Volpi Italian meat products their distinctive Old World flavor.
- Are you a confident, strategic, proactive self-starter?
- Are you an analytical thinker who can turn up the charm to get people on board?
- Do you want to be in control of your own destiny by maximizing our relationships with strategic clients?
If so, as a Strategic Account Manager for Volpi foods, you will be on the front lines of maintaining and expanding relationships with strategically important clients. You will drive revenue growth by anticipating and meeting client needs through personalized innovative solutions. This is a position for a growth-minded person who wants to represent a quality, boutique specialty food brand, and help us grow our placement, recognition and sales. You will be given the opportunity to grow and earn more as you drive outcomes.
If you are a talented relationship builder who knows how to solve problems and doesn’t mind hard work, Volpi is the place for you. Oh, and you MUST love good food.
This is a work from home position available to anyone in the Southeast region of the US that has access to a major airport.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts. Builds and strengthens relationships while delivering profitable growth.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Creates strategic joint business plans that build brand and consumer loyalty.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis. Possess strong analytical skills delivering value to our customers.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Manages all aspects of trade management creating positive ROI.
- Strong business acumen with an attention to administrative detail.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary with the opportunity of career advancement.
- Volpi offers the opportunity for further education through our Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- 401K account matched at up to 5%.
- Volpi pays 80% of employees’ medical premiums and covers portions of dependents care.
- Keep your eyes healthy and your smile hearty by joining Volpi’s vision and dental programs.
- Select a life insurance and disability plan that works for you, providing safety and security for your family’s needs.
- Volpi promotes a healthy work/life balance with paid annual time off—on your schedule.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum two years of strategic sales experience.
- Food Industry Experience is preferred.
- Trade spend budget management experience.
- Direct selling experience to retail accounts.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Suites.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Willing to take calculated risk and be accountable for such actions.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline