Farmstand Retail Crew Allandale Farm
- Date Posted February 06, 2018
- Location Chestnut Hill, MA
- Category Agriculture
- Job Type Part-Time
Applicants should be enthusiastic about food, vegetables and food issues, must be able to work on their feet, lift 50 lbs. comfortably and work at least one weekend day. You should also have excellent customer service skills, be a fabulous person and like to work as part of a team. Part-time and full-time positions are available for the 2018 season beginning in late March.
compensation: $11-13/hr. Wages commensurate with experience.
employment type: part-time or full-time
- Good knowledge of and enthusiasm about food and food issues- particularly produce, and local/seasonal eating.
- Ability to multitask and be detail oriented
- Be creative and self motivated
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well with other crew members
- Retail experience
- Able to comfortably lift 50 lbs.
- A person who likes to cook is also a plus
- Working on a POS register system
- Pricing, displaying, and stocking produce and product
- Knowledgeably answering customer questions and concerns
- Unloading and merchandising deliveries
- Assisting customers to their cars with purchases of pottery and bagged goods
- Assist team with daily housekeeping chores
- To be hospitable, respectful and courteous
Compensation this position is PAID: hourly, under $15/hr How to apply