Field Crew and Farm Stand Staff Crimson & Clover Farm
- Date Posted May 16, 2018
- Location Northampton, MA
- Category Agriculture
- Job Type Full-Time
Field Crew and Farm Stand Staff:
This positions offers a great diversity of work with 50% of your work being in the fields and 50% being in the farm store/CSA barn.
Along with fellow Field Crew/Farm Stand Staff:
-Harvest, weeding, and other field related tasks
– Setting up and staffing our CSA farm stand
– Offering welcoming, friendly, and helpful customer service to our 400 CSA members and local farm stand shoppers
– Coordinating the packing of our walk in cooler
– Keeping the CSA/farm store clean, well stocked, organized, and well labeled
– Keeping inventory of what is left in the cooler at the end of the day and coordinating with Assistant Manager/field crew manager about what harvest needs the CSA has
– Managing store inventory and ordering new products to keep the shelves stocked
It is essential that this be a person who loves food, cooking, talking to customers, and presenting vegetables in a beautiful display. This is very much a ‘foodie’ and ‘people person’ position!
All of our positions offer a 5 day work week. This position runs Tuesday through Saturday and involves evenings.
Must be able to lift 50 pounds.