Associate Director of Admissions New England Culinary Institute
- Date Posted May 24, 2018
- Location Montpelier, VT
- Category Education
- Job Type Full-Time
Working in a Learning Environment
Our education is based on hands-on learning. Our work environment is steeped in education. Working at our school and in our kitchens immerses you in the learning environment.
Grow with Us
We are changing and growing. We need people on our team to help us bring our mission and vision to life. Our values include a commitment to combatting complacency from the ground up and revitalizing the inherent need to contribute to our world. We also consider it our duty to ourselves and others to promote critical and creative thinking.
Living in Vermont
Nestled in Montpelier, Vermont, our community offers the best of living in a naturally beautiful area combined with a rich culture of food. Which includes world-class cheese, internationally recognized beer, vibrant local food options, nearby farms, and dining experiences. Montpelier provides easy access to outdoor adventures and has a thriving theatre, visual arts, literary, and film culture.Job Description
Join our recruitment team as we strive to reach our goals. We are looking for a dynamic, personable, detail oriented person to bring in qualified candidates for our culinary and management programs. Enjoy working in a motivated culture that values tradition and innovation in the food industry.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university and 3-5 years of related experience and/or training including; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong communication and data handling skills are necessary.
- Experience in higher education is preferred.
- Work with a motivated team to meet degree and certificate enrollment goals for each incoming class.
- Conduct on campus tours, presentations, and demonstrations for prospective students and their families.
- Represent the Institute at various recruitment events such as conferences and college fairs when necessary.
- Evaluate admissions applications and other documentation as related to the admissions process as well as manage the admissions application process including organizing interviews.
- Evaluate and execute admission decisions on applicant files.
- Admissions liaison for working with International students and issuing appropriate paperwork needed for matriculation.
- Oversee Admissions efforts with the Dual Enrollment program, including planning and carrying out the residency weekend.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the admissions office’s recruitment and marketing plan with the purpose of promoting the College’s visibility and general recruitment efforts.
- Assist in the development, maintenance, and execution of the department’s communication plan to prospective and admitted students.
- Develop and monitor statistical reports to enhance recruitment strategies, yield management, forecasting and operational efficiency.