Content Creator Foodboro
- Date Posted October 23, 2018
- Location Anywhere
- Category Business / Media
- Job Type Freelance
Content Producer will be responsible for approximately 9 hours weekly of content production and copy editing on the website.
The division of original and reposted content will be based on the content goals as outlined in a weekly meeting, but likely to lean heavily on original and re-posted blog articles, news stories, and other industry media. The Content Producer will be responsible for attending weekly stand up meetings & completing weekly sprint tasks during the term. Some of these tasks are detailed below, but assigned tasks are not limited to this list and will be assigned as needed each Monday.
Weekly Time Commitment: 9 Hours
- Weekly (9 Hours)
- Later Instagram - 1-2 Hours
- 5 Blog Articles - 5-6 Hours
- 1 Ask a maker (interview with a food maker)
- 1 What We're Reading (aggregation of current news)
- 1 Current News Article (an article of your choosing)
- 2 Resource Library Posts (educational blog post)
- Newsletter - 1 Hour
- Monday Standup - .5 Hours
- Copyediting - 1 Hour
- Must have experience producing blog content and a newsletter
- Experience in the food industry on the business side, either running a business yourself are in marketing/content generation. (You must understand the tools needed to run a successful food business)
- Have excellent writing and copy-editing abilities
- Be extremely passionate about food.
- (Optional) We are a growing startup so ideally, we are looking for someone interested in taking a larger role down the line.