Sales & Marketing Representatives Edible Idaho
- Date Posted October 25, 2018
- Location Boise, ID
- Category Media
- Job Type Part-Time
Edible Idaho provides Idaho with a way to explore and appreciate the state's vibrant food shed and diverse culinary cultures.
Edible Idaho profiles the local farmers, fishermen, chefs, vintners, food artisans, retailers and others who help produce, prepare and deliver Idaho’s distinct bounty of food and drink. The magazine highlights people who work to go about their business in sustainable ways.
Each season, the magazine is brimming with vivid photography, engaging stories, mouth-watering recipes and helpful guides for finding and preparing our local food. What’s more, our website features an extensive calendar of food-related events and classes across our region.Job Description
Edible Idaho, the state’s only publication devoted to celebrating its artisanal food and drink, is looking for an experienced professional to sell advertising and create marketing campaigns. As the print and digital reach of the publication expands, opportunities abound for the business community to engage with our readership. Primary responsibilities include: 1) prospecting leads and managing them through the sales pipeline; and 2) developing and managing marketing and merchandising plans for key customers. Candidate should be personable, self-motivated, organized, interested in and knowledgeable about the Idaho food scene, and committed – enthusiastically so – to building brands that endure.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- at least three years of advertising sales and marketing experience with a track record of high performance
- demonstrated success in closing sales, particularly for print media advertising, over the phone, via email, and in-person
- the ability to build and maintain business relationships effectively and grow the magazine’s network for the long term
- champion at communicating and engaging with business contacts in a polished and genuine manner
- cold calling experience and solid presentation skills
- excellent persuasive writing competencies
- self-motivated, self-directing, resourceful, and able to hit the ground running without fleshed out pre-existing systems or support structures
- a valid driver’s license, access to a car, and the ability to travel locally
- flexible schedule
- proficiency with Excel spreadsheets, the Google platform, CRM software, and presentation tools
NUMBER OF POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 2
LOCATION: 1) Boise; 2) North Idaho (work from home)
JOB TYPE: Part-time to Full-time, flexible hours, work from home
COMPENSATION: Monthly draw against tier-based commission based on sales and retention of renewals with bonus potentialCompensation this position is PAID: contract How to apply Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline