Head of Marketing / Future Builder Salted
- Date Posted October 30, 2018
- Location Los Angeles, CA
- Category Culinary / Media
- Job Type Full-Time
Salted is building the restaurant group of the future.
Our company develops and operates forward-looking restaurant brands that are delivery-only, in partnership with every major delivery platform on the market today. Our brands are focused on deep brand/customer relationships, healthy approaches to traditionally unhealthy cuisines, and creative digital marketing campaigns.
We currently operate in California and will be launching our brands in cities across the country throughout 2018.
We’re looking for a Head of Marketing to lead the PR, marketing, and brand strategy for our growing portfolio of next generation restaurant brands.
We believe the future of restaurants doesn’t look anything like what we see today. The most successful brands will exist outside four walls and will develop loyal customers through exceptional food experiences, authenticity, and data-driven marketing. At Salted, we are building these brands at locations throughout the country, and we are looking for a Head of Marketing to join the adventure.
For more information on our brands, please visit: hellosalted.com/brands.
- Crafting brand messaging and PR strategies from the ground up
- Developing and managing multiple PR campaigns across local, regional, and national markets
- Cultivating and maintaining relationships with new media and traditional PR outlets and influencers
- Constantly testing outside the the box marketing strategies, offline and online, with a data-driven mindset
- Developing multi-channel marketing strategies to support the growth of our brands (everything from pop up events to influencer dinners to live FB video streams)
- Managing various social media channels, including content creation and relationship building
- Must be a straight up hustler with a passion for food / hospitality
- Must be in love with our mission of building the restaurant brands of the future
- Thrives in a fast paced environment with aggressive expectations and goals
- Can only exist in a job where he/she is wearing multiple hats and using all the sides of his/her brain
- Extensive experience (3+ years) developing and executing marketing and PR campaigns
- Creative-minded, but organized and detail-oriented to a point where it’s almost a little bit crazy
- Beyond exceptional verbal and communication skills
- Again, must be super passionate about food / hospitality