Line Cook Jim Adams Farm and Table
- Date Posted November 09, 2018
- Location Atlanta, GA
- Category Culinary
- Job Type Part-Time
Jim Adams Farm & Table opened earlier this year in Atlanta's Upper Westside. We are a farm-centered restaurant & market. Our menu features produce from local farms, including our own. We feature soups, salads, sandwiches, burgers, full dinners, whole rotisserie chickens and more, and we sell fruits, vegetables, pecans, honey, spring water, bread and other wholesome, local goods.Job Description Show off your skills in a restaurant with an open-kitchen and a farmer's market. Oprah Winfrey ate here! This is your chance to be a farm-to-table rockstar.
- Prepares and serves dishes using items and ingredients prepared primarily by other staff.
- Ensures proper presentation and or packaging of said dishes in a timely, safe and sanitary fashion;
- Supports the preparation of items and ingredients where applicable/necessary;
- Opens, cleans or closes the kitchen depending on schedule;
- Supports kitchen manager by tracking inventory of all ingredients and goods;
- Where necessary, interacts with customers to answer questions or provide information about ingredients and processes.
• Solid work ethic;
• Ability to multi-task;
• Attention to detail
• Team player;
• Strong learner
Culinary experience/training, ServSafe certification are bonuses.
Compensation this position is PAID: hourly, under $15/hr How to apply Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline