Catering Sales Associate Campbell Cheese & Grocery +3 more
- Date Posted February 10, 2019
- Location Brooklyn, NY
- Category Business / Culinary
- Job Type Part-Time
At Campbell & Co, we believe in the power of good food and in sharing it with others. Our focus is on locally-sourced and well-made goods—items that celebrate our community of NYC producers and upstate NY farmers. We love to share the stories of our makers, from the rooftop farmers growing heirloom tomatoes that overlook the Manhattan skyline to the cheesemakers aging provolone below the streets of Brooklyn. Our cheese case features more than 100 carefully-curated domestic and imported cheeses. Our beer and cider selection is just as large and unique – we love sour beers and we hope you do too! The Campbell & Co. kitchen and catering program utilizes the best ingredients from the season to create sandwiches, salads, breakfast biscuits, cheese boards, desserts, and more. Over the years we’ve worked hard to earn a devoted following and are known as much for our warm and friendly customer service as our products (our breakfast biscuits are legendary!).
Campbell & Co. started out five years ago as Campbell Cheese & Grocery, a family-run neighborhood specialty store in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. We pride ourselves on having a thoughtful, respectful team and do our best to maintain a supportive, low-stress work environment.Job Description
We are seeking a self-driven, detail-oriented, and friendly person with a passion for sales to help expand our catering business. The Catering Sales Associate will be responsible for driving new catering business. Previous catering sales experience is required, as well as an ample rolodex of NYC client contacts.
This is a great job for someone who wants to work for a creative, small, owner-run Brooklyn business. Please have recent, demonstrable, and solid experience in the catering industry.
We currently cater corporate lunches & events, private parties, weddings and photo & film shoots. We are looking to expand this business dramatically in 2019.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Spearheading the sales strategy of Campbell & Co.
- Grow existing client base by establishing relationships with clientele & sales outreach.
- Research, identify and prospect leads in order to develop new catering business.
- Make cold calls and set up sales meetings as needed to reach goals.
- Work with company protocol and CRM to track all leads, clients and prospects
- Represent Campbell & Co. to customers and seek out opportunities to expand the reach of our brand.
- Friendly and kind with a positive, upbeat attitude.
- Active New York City social and client base that can be called upon for business.
- Passionate about local and seasonal food.
- 2+ years experience in catering sales.
- Dedicated to hospitality and customer service.
- Self-motivated and constantly brainstorming new, creative ideas.
- Very organized and detail-oriented.
- Enthusiastic about being a part of something new and entrepreneurial.
- Must possess mature, professional demeanor to interact with customers.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Experience in Basic computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel) and Google Online Services (Gmail, Calendar, Doc, Drive, etc.) and CRM programs (Copper).
We are initially looking for part-time, but it could quickly turn into a full-time position for the right person.Compensation this position is PAID: hourly, $15/hr or more How to apply Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline