- Date Posted March 12, 2019
- Location Brooklyn, NY
- Category Business
- Job Type Full-Time
Fat Snax is now the leading low-carb cookie and one of the top keto snacks across categories. We're growing fast and are quickly adding new members to the team. Job Description
The Head of E-Commerce will lead growth across all online channels (Amazon + Shopify). They will handle all ad spend, site optimizations, Amazon, email marketing, and inventory projections. Will report to CMO and work alongside him on marketing initiatives.
This person is taking a significant e-commerce business and further scaling to hit revenue goals. They must have significant experience with e-com and ability to aggressively self-teach.
- Manage and optimize paid media spend across ad channels
- Work with CMO to drive organic customer acquisition strategy including content strategy, SEO and lead generation
- Lead and manage email marketing strategy
- Managing digital freelancers
- Develop digital and eCommerce reports to analyze ROI, performance, track trends, and make strategic recommendations to ensure that we are continuously optimizing our efforts and providing growth in our programs
- Minimum 4 years e-commerce experience
- Experience with Amazon Seller Central
- Shopify experience
- ESP experience – Klaviyo preferred
- Experience with CPG - food & bev preferred
Remote or in Brooklyn, NY (Bushwick) depending on candidate’s needs and experience.
This is an equity position.
Fat Snax, Inc.
Compensation this position is PAID: salaried, 50k to 100k Work visa This employer is willing to sponsor a work visa for international applicants How to apply Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline