Head of E-Commerce Fat Snax
- Date Posted March 12, 2019
- Location Brooklyn, NY
- Category Business
- Job type Full-Time
Fat Snax is now the leading low-carb cookie and one of the top keto snacks across categories. We're growing fast and are quickly adding new members to the team. Job description
The Head of E-Commerce will lead growth across all online channels (Amazon + Shopify). They will handle all ad spend, site optimizations, Amazon, email marketing, and inventory projections. Will report to CMO and work alongside him on marketing initiatives.
This person is taking a significant e-commerce business and further scaling to hit revenue goals. They must have significant experience with e-com and ability to aggressively self-teach.
- Manage and optimize paid media spend across ad channels
- Work with CMO to drive organic customer acquisition strategy including content strategy, SEO and lead generation
- Lead and manage email marketing strategy
- Managing digital freelancers
- Develop digital and eCommerce reports to analyze ROI, performance, track trends, and make strategic recommendations to ensure that we are continuously optimizing our efforts and providing growth in our programs
- Minimum 4 years e-commerce experience
- Experience with Amazon Seller Central
- Shopify experience
- ESP experience – Klaviyo preferred
- Experience with CPG - food & bev preferred
Remote or in Brooklyn, NY (Bushwick) depending on candidate’s needs and experience.
This is an equity position.
Fat Snax, Inc.
Compensation this position is : salaried Work visa This employer is willing to sponsor a work visa for international applicants Application instructions