Social Media / Marketing Manager Foodnome
- Date Posted March 14, 2019
- Location Davis, CA
- Category Business / Culinary
- Job Type Full-Time
Are you interested in working for a cutting-edge startup laying the foundation for California’s emerging home-restaurant industry?
Join the team at Foodnome! Foodnome strives to change the way we interact with food and eating by connecting neighbors over healthy, home-cooked meals.
As a full time Social Media Manager, you’ll define Foodnome’s social media strategy and lead the execution across all channels, generating awareness among consumers and fostering a community. You’ll have the opportunity to blend strategic thinking and problem-solving with hands-on detail-oriented execution.
- Develop Foodnome’s social media strategy in alignment with the business and marketing strategy
- Interact and engage with the Foodnome community and foster brand awareness
- Own the editorial calendar for all social media and collaborate with brand marketing and product development for campaigns, e.g. product launches, and seasonal campaigns.
- Collaborate with founding team to create original content that resonates with our audience and stands out in our competitive industry
- Leverage data-driven analytics to track KPIs, generate novel insights, and test & iterate rapidly to evolve our social strategy
- Stay up-to-date on the latest social media features and best practices to maintain an edge
- Proven track record of growing a brand’s presence as a Social Media Strategist or Social Media Manager
- Hands on experience using social media to generate brand awareness
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Fluent Spanish speaker
- Experience or interest in working in the food industry
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline