- Step 1:Tell us about your company
- Step 2:Tell us about your position
- Step 3:How to apply
Key Account Coordinator Yin Yang Naturals
- Date Posted May 08, 2019
- Location Phoenix, AZ
- Category Business
- Job type Full-Time
Do you want to be part of a food revolution?
Natural and organic isn’t just for Whole Foods anymore! Retailers everywhere are realizing what many of us have known all along: we are what we eat, and what we eat matters.
Yin Yang Naturals / Hustle & Grow is a Natural Foods brokerage with offices nationwide, representing some of the best organic brands in the marketplace. As a Certified B Corp, we believe that our business practices can and should have a positive impact on our employees, our communities, and our environment. Our brokers and merchandisers have spent the last nine years leading the charge in the natural foods revolution that is steadily changing the landscape of your grocery store aisles, one amazing product at a time.
We are seeking a positive, self-motivated, and detail-oriented Key Account Coordinator to help manage our accounts and brands in our Southern California Region (includes AZ and HI).
- Key Accounts in SoPac: Accurate and timely completion of new item paperwork, new items/discos recaps, APL maintenance, monthly promo submission paperwork (EDLPs), and monthly promo confirmation recaps for all SoPac Retailers.
- Monthly Distributor Promo Recaps and APL updates.
- Onboarding new Principals.
- SoPac Principals Lists updates.
- Support for YYN+H&G SoPac team, Principals, and Retailers (distributor status checks, turnover orders, etc).
- Maintain Principals folders in Dropbox.
- Updates to SoPac OneNote.
- SoPac weekly Market Overview updates and reporting.
- Uphold B Corp ethos.
- Positive Attitude.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PPT). Confident using advanced formulas and can complete complicated tasks quickly and with minimal errors.
- Excellent attention to detail: accuracy, timeliness, and a sense of urgency displayed at all times.
- Excellent communication skills: with YYN + H&G team and Principals.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet strict deadlines. Requires autonomy.
This is a full-time salaried position (DOE). We offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits for our employees and their dependents
- Nine paid holidays (plus a week off between Christmas and New Year’s)
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar matching
- Paid maternity leave
- Flexible schedule (with the ability to work from home some of the time)
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Annual staff retreat
Employment at Yin Yang Naturals
Yin Yang Naturals is committed to creating a workplace that develops, empowers, and fulfills its team members, and we believe the best way to do that is to encourage transparency, equity, and diversity in our policies and practices. We proudly provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, pregnancy, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Compensation this position is : salaried, less than 50k Application instructions