Summer Marketing Intern (Paid) Brooklyn Brew Shop +1 more
- Date Posted May 17, 2019
- Location Brooklyn, NY
- Category Media
- Job Type Internship/Apprentice
In 2016, we launched a new brand called FarmSteady focused on less boozy food fermentation (cheese, kraut, etc), urban gardening, foraging and other new and exciting kitchen projects. Job Description
Are you an outgoing, super-friendly, goal-driven, self-starter who wants to spend your days talking about beer, fermentation and DIY-food? Want to learn how to brew yourself while participating in an exciting internship that will have you publishing articles, pitching new story and video ideas, and researching new products, partnerships and events?
- Are a great writer and are excited to work with different brand voices
- Have a gorgeous personal Instagram, smattered with photos of food and fun
- Love farmer's markets, breweries, restaurants, small food producers and makers of all kinds and are passionate about getting more people making things from scratch
What your typical day might look like:
- Brainstorm, pitch and write articles for Brooklyn Brew Shop's blog The Mash, and FarmSteady's Field Guide.
- Write and schedule posts across social media platforms
- Develop content for e-marketing campaigns
- Assist in photo and videos shoots for new products and campaigns
- Research new products, venues, events and news
- Research new stores and regions for potential partnerships
- Assist on Brooklyn Brew Shop and FarmSteady test batches
Must be 21+ (it would be a lot less fun if you weren’t allowed to sample the brews we make and review)
Loves (good) beer and is familiar with craft breweries and beer styles
Loves food fermentation, growing, foraging (and wants to learn more)
Knowledge of social media platforms twitter, Facebook, Instagram), CMS (blog) platforms, E-marketing platforms (Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, etc) and photo and/or video editing skills are huge bonuses!
- Cool shared workspace with great ammenities like bottomless coffee, beer on tap and rotating free events and happy hours
- Offsite recipe testing and photo shoot days