Business Operations & Administration Chirps Chips
- Date Posted May 17, 2019
- Location San Francisco, CA
- Category Business / Education
- Job Type Part-Time
We are seeking a part-time Operations Associate to play an integral role supporting our small team. Your responsibilities will include supporting the resolution of customer and warehouse issues and owning related administrative work. This role requires a hard-working, self-starter who thinks clearly and has great organizational skills. The right person has excellent communications skills, learns quickly, and is detail-oriented. This is a great opportunity to learn the operations side of a food startup focusing on sustainability and is perfect for someone looking for flexible hours.
Location: Our team is based in startup land (AKA San Francisco). We work out of a co-working space in SOMA walking distance from tons of public transportation and (here's the real seller) Trader Joe's.
Pay and Hours: This is a part-time, independent contractor position. Compensation for this role starts at $20/hour. We are looking for someone who can work around 10-20 hours a week. There may also be opportunities for expansion into more hours or a full-time role. We would like you in office 2 days a week to start, but hours are flexible.
- Track inventory levels, purchase supplies and place orders to ensure products are kept in stock.
- Support the logistics in fulfillment of orders from point A to point B
- Be the front line of communication with our warehouse
- Improve operational systems and processes
- Do administrative tasks like invoicing, package shipping, email sorting etc
- At night you dream about organization
- You speak in Excel Spreadsheets
- Interest in operations, entrepreneurship, sustainability, food, and nutrition
- EXCELlent Excel skills and proficient in Microsoft Office/Google Docs
- Experience with inventory/ supply chain/ production in a product, retail, or e-commerce company preferred
- Detail oriented with strong follow through and a focus on execution
- Ability to maintain organization and prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline driven environment
- Team player with an ability to work collaboratively
- Entrepreneurial spirit /self-starter
- Analytical skills and the ability to think through ambiguous and unstructured information
- A sense of humor; we are selling bugs after all...
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline