Accounting + Office Administrator Good Culture +5 more
- Date Posted June 07, 2019
- Location Irvine, CA
- Category Business / Production
- Job Type Part-Time
Role is part time about 20+ hours per week with opportunity for full time based on performance.
We are currently seeking an accounting/office administrator to join our office team in Irvine, CA. The position will provide administrative support which will include, but not be limited to, data entry (order processing, invoicing, AR), copying, scanning, faxing, maintain office files and working on special projects, as required. The job will also require the applicant to run related errands as requested, including, but not limited to, going to the post office, local stores and local company storage facilities.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills; Detailed oriented
- Excellent 10 key data entry skills (must be very accurate).
- Ability to prioritize work and to multi-task while working on short deadlines
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Outlook, and Excel (strong Excel skills a plus)
- Knowledge of Quick Books a must
- Basic accounting/finance knowledge a must
- Flexibility to work additional hours as needed
- Team player, driven, results oriented, customer focused
- Follows through on commitments, accountable, self-motivated, strong initiative/drive
- The ability to wear many hats
- Enjoys the opportunity to learn and try new things
- High school graduate, college or some college preferred
- Experience with basic accounting, Quick Books, administrative tasks and functions
- Driver’s license and own car.
- 5+ years Data entry experience
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline