Production Manager Green Mustache
- Date Posted June 11, 2019
- Location Brooklyn, NY
- Category Business / Production
- Job Type Full-Time
At Green Mustache, we’re channeling our passion for delicious and healthy foods into creating super-snacks that are super-tasty, approachable and fun. We are looking for a hardworking and results-driven individual who can grow with us. Being that we are a young company, you will see first-hand all of the moving parts of a small business and work directly with the founder and CEO. Flexibility, innovation, hard work, honesty, clear communication and a positive attitude is how we operate and is what is rewarded.
• Oversee day to day production, packaging, and distribution for wholesale and distributor customers with an emphasis on time management and a focus on quality.
• Ensure that the production operations follow company standards, policies and practices.
• Lead by example with our staff in terms of integrity, positivity, and work ethic. If you’re known for your ability to motivate others this might be the job for you!
• Work with CEO to forecast demand, plan ahead to ensure that customer orders are completed and shipped in a timely manner.
• Monitor waste and other inefficiencies—and think outside of the box to find solutions.
• Maintain a high standard of cleanliness, sanitation, and organization, ensuring that all food safety, GMP and HACCP requirements are being met.
• 1+ years of food production and/or kitchen/store management experience
• Self-motivated and driven to exceed expectations.
• Extremely organized with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
• Natural leader with great communication skills.
• A team player with a willingness to jump in and help with all tasks.
• A quick-thinking and decisive problem solver.
• Moderate to heavy lifting/carrying approximately 10 - 35lbs
• Additional Pluses: food handlers' certificate, clean driver’s license.
• Genuinely embrace a healthy lifestyle (ONLY on-smokers)
• Compensation DOE. Opportunity for equity after first year.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline