- Step 1:Tell us about your company
- Step 2:Tell us about your position
- Step 3:How to apply
Customer Service Coordinator siggi's dairy
- Date Posted August 14, 2019
- Location New York, NY
- Category Business
- Job type Full-Time
Founded in 2005, the Icelandic Milk & Skyr Corporation makes clean and simple, low sugar yogurt products under the brand name siggi’s. Our first product skyr is a strained yogurt, made from skim milk so it is thick and creamy, high in protein, and non-fat.
We combine the ancient Icelandic tradition of skyr making with milk from local family farms in Chenango and Cortland Counties in New York State.
Our farmers do not use growth hormones like rBST. All siggi’s products are natural and do not contain any artificial sweeteners; our yogurts are very lightly sweetened with agave nectar or cane sugar.
Our mission to to create rather delicious, low sugar yogurt products.
siggi’s dairy is seeking a Customer Service Coordinator.
We are looking to hire a motivated and ambitious self-starter with exceptional communication skills and strong detail orientation.
siggi’s is a very fast growing all natural yogurt brand. Our yogurt is available nationally through retailers such as Whole Foods, Target, Stop & Shop, Wegmans, and more. To read more about us go to www.siggis.com
We are a fun, tightly knit team. The work environment is friendly and informal. This entry level position offers a fantastic opportunity for growth as the company continues to expand.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serve as primary point of contact for customers, carriers, and warehouse team to ensure accurate and on time order fulfillment
- Provide timely and effective customer support by addressing any requests, comments, or concerns as they relate to order confirmations, product availability, daily delivery updates; assist in directing other requests to finance, marketing, or sales teams as needed
- Manage resolution of delivery issues by communicating a plan of action to carriers and warehouse; provide timely updates to customers as available
- Process and review orders daily for accuracy and reconcile any anomalies
- Support accurate and timely submission of orders weekly to warehouse and transportation companies
- Assist in new customer set up and communicate with appropriate teams including accounting, sales, production, carriers and warehouse
- Maintain customer master data for both existing and new customers in all systems
- Collect documentation and reconcile reported miss-shipments with PODs. Follow up as needed with customers, shipper, carriers; communicate accordingly with accounting team for proper billing
- Provide answers to inquiries from other departments such as sales, marketing, finance, and/or other members of supply chain
- Other duties as assigned by manager
College degree and authorization to work in the U.S. is required. A bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting is a plus. Must have ability to manage multiple projects in the fast changing environment of a rapidly growing business. Working knowledge of MS Office (specifically MS Dynamics and Excel) and TMS (Transportation Management Systems) preferred.
Compensation commensurate with experience plus health benefits, paid time off, and a 401(k) plan with company match. The position is based out of our New York City office.
Compensation this position is : salaried, less than 50k Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline