- Step 1:Tell us about your company
- Step 2:Tell us about your position
- Step 3:How to apply
- Date Posted August 21, 2019
- Location Brooklyn, NY
- Category Business / Media
- Job type Full-Time
Mouth is an expert curator and online retailer of the absolute best specialty foods from small-batch makers in the United States. We are both a discovery platform and a unique gifting service, offering the next generation of curated gift boxes and monthly subscriptions.Job description
We’re looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our small, hungry team. In this role, you will support and report on various marketing initiatives and work cross-functionally with all departments to ensure business KPIs are achieved. You will also be responsible for the day-to-day management of various marketing channels (including email and social media) under the guidance of the Head of Marketing. The ideal candidate is highly data-driven, detail-oriented, smart, funny, super organized, hungry, a team-player and thrives in a dynamic environment. Oh, and you love to eat!
- Support the Marketing, Product and Creative teams in all content efforts, including coordinating planning, creating, and the flawless production for all marketing channels, including website, email, paid and owned social, blog, print assets and digital advertising
- Maintain marketing and content calendars and communicate end-goals and deliverables with relevant stakeholders
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly tracking of marketing and creative KPIs.
- Communicate performance/trends with relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain third-party marketing/communications platforms and tools
- Manage social media account and audience engagement
- Conduct research to aid in team goals, including contributing campaign ideas, Instagram hashtag research, keyword and content optimization, and reporting on industry trends
- 2+ years of experience in a marketing role. Ecommerce experience a plus.
- Exceptional written communication skills and stellar attention to detail.
- Obsessed with SEO best practices and data analysis.
- Working knowledge of basic html.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and competing priorities.
- Ability to manage up and work with multiple stakeholders across the company.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, dedicated, and highly-organized.