- Step 1:Tell us about your company
- Step 2:Tell us about your position
- Step 3:How to apply
RACHAEL RAY - Digital Manager Rachael Ray / Watch Entertainment
- Date Posted August 16, 2019
- Location New York, NY
- Category Business / Media
- Job type Full-Time
Based in NYC, Watch Entertainment is the Rachael Ray parent company overseeing the growth of the iconic celebrity's media properties, product lines and brand. Job description
Watch Entertainment / Rachael Ray is looking for a Digital Manager to join our team!
The ideal candidate has a strong background in social media and digital marketing, website management, a deep understanding of analytics and content management, and proven ability to amplify brands in the digital landscape.
This role will work closely with and report to the Chief Digital Officer and is based in New York, New York.
WHO YOU ARE
- An experienced project manager and natural leader with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, able to lead projects independently and work across multiple departments.
- Creative storyteller with proven experience growing social media audiences, plus designing and building social content -- working with food and/or animal-focused brands is a plus!
- Digital marketing strategist who understands how to use data and analytics to steer content initiatives and audience growth. Comfortable building and managing SEO, newsletter and paid media campaigns.
- Thrives in a multi-faceted role with lots of shifting gears, working with teams and projects in the television, print, consumer product, and not-for-profit worlds -- and likes having every day be a little different.
- Someone who is comfortable working in a cycle of producing, evaluating and iterating.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Management - Manage Rachael Ray branded site, social and digital accounts. Working closely with the Chief Digital Officer, this role will be responsible for managing and updating content, planning and executing a strategic content calendar across social and digital platforms, including but not limited to: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and YouTube.
- Reporting - Evaluate and track social strategy performance, regularly making adjustments based on insights, trends and KPIs. Track trends and insights from the digital content landscape and provide recommendations for content and marketing initiatives. Stay on top of and enforce content and platform best practices.
- Engagement - Manage customer service experience and actively engage with and grow the audience on RR branded digital accounts through community management, account and influencer cross-promotion, and original content production.
- Marketing - Develop and execute marketing campaigns for a variety of efforts ranging from e-commerce, shows and events. Experience building and running SEO, Newsletter and paid media campaigns is key.
- Creative Production - Work closely with the Chief Digital Officer to ideate and execute original content concepts, ensuring all episodes follow platform best practices and will resonate with digital audiences. Write engaging social copy, schedule and post content across digital platforms, in feed and Stories.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 5+ years of experience managing websites and social media channels with expert-level skills in digital backend management, social media content creation and digital marketing.
- Experience growing and managing a digital audience for an entertainment or lifestyle brand with 1M+ followers
- Experience with CMS tools such as Wordpress, Later, Box, Airtable, and Mailchimp
- Experience within Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter's native analytics tools as well as third-party tools such as Tubular or Social Bakers.
- Experience with graphic design and/or photo and video editing and knowledge of the Adobe suite.
- A passion for food and animal content and a positive, get-it-done attitude