Kitchen Prep Help American Flatbread
- Date Posted August 22, 2019
- Location Waitsfield, VT
- Category Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
It is the mission of American Flatbread to provide good, flavorful, nutritious food that gives both joy and health, and to share this food with others in ways sustainable to all.
We set out to do this by:
- Creating a pleasant, fulfilling and secure workplace;
- Producing, Packaging, marketing and distributing our products in an environmentally conscious way;
- Trusting one another and practicing respectful relationships with those involved in this work;
- Supporting with our voices and our buying power local, regional and sustainable agriculture, the forces of peace and understanding, the cultural, economic and environmental needs of peoples worldwide and the ecological needs of the wild flora and fauna;
- Being an educational resource to our community;
- Being a good neighbor;
- Laughing and being of goodwill. Being grateful, respectful and forgiving and Encouraging these experiences in others;
- Creating long-term financial security.
American Flatbread is looking for someone to prep our delicious food in our fun and fast-paced restaurant Thursday - Sunday days. Experience with food is preferred, but we are willing to train someone with an appreciation of great food, an eye for detail and a willingness to work as part of an exceptional team. Long term commitment preferred. Potential for additional hours.
American Flatbread is located on the banks of the Mad River. Sugarbush and Mad River Ski areas are 10 minutes away. Mountain biking from our farm and lots of hiking in the area. It's a wonderful community, and we love being here.
Experience working in BOH
Dedicated to working on a team
Ability to work in fast pace environment