Videographer - in GA, VA or west TN Certified Naturally Grown
- Date Posted August 27, 2019
- Location VA
- Category Agriculture / Media
- Job type Freelance
More than 800 farmers and beekeepers throughout North America participate. CNG producers typically sell at farmers markets, via CSAs, and through the more forward-thinking independent grocers actively investing in their local food systems.
CNG's participatory approach to certification is recognized by IFOAM - Organics International as an effective way to include small-scale producers in the organic movement. CNG is a private non-profit organization that is not affiliated with the USDA Organic Program. Job description
We seek to create a series of seven short educational videos featuring one or two experienced farmers sharing their techniques for pest, weed, and disease management. These instructional videos will be used to support farmers who want to learn more advanced ecological practices.
The videographer should be located in Georgia, Virginia, or west Tennessee.
- Have one’s own professional camera and sound equipment
- Have a portfolio of videography work, ideally field interviews
- Ability to travel by car to farm locations
- Have editing proficiency on Adobe Premiere and ability to use provided guideline templates
- Ability to deliver unedited media color corrected and audio balanced, and to deliver final product as h.264/MPEG-4, along with the packaged Premiere editing file
- Ability to troubleshoot unanticipated situations as they arise in the field
- Ability to collaborate remotely with curriculum consultant on structure and content of each edited piece
Desirable Skills and Qualities
- Have knowledge of sustainable farming practices and experience working on a farm
- Have experience developing educational videos