- Step 1:Tell us about your company
- Step 2:Tell us about your position
- Step 3:How to apply
Culinary Partnership/Talent Manager ChefsFeed
- Date Posted October 02, 2019
- Location San Francisco, CA
- Category Media
- Job type Full-Time
ChefsFeed is seeking a motivated, self-starting, detail-oriented Culinary Partnership/Talent Manager to support the company’s ever-growing 6,000+ food and beverage expert community. The right candidate will help manage our industry relations and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks to grow, coordinate, and inform our impressive culinary community--a dynamic group of the world’s best chefs, bartenders, sommeliers, and other food and beverage professionals.
This is a logistics-heavy, hands-on role. You need to be able to drive coordination to accommodate fast-paced deadlines. Collaboration, organization, and communication skills are essential. You will represent the company at events, helping to identify and engage new talent with our company. You will work across departments and teams internally to help meet goals for talent content creation; manage campaigns with world-class brands; and train talent on how to leverage our proprietary products like the Expert Offer Marketplace and our newly launched ChefsFeed Experiences event platform.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things related to chefs, food and restaurants. Past experience working in the restaurant industry first hand is expected. It's imperative that you are someone that comes in with existing relationships, credibility, and understanding of the unique demands on the culinary industry. An ideal candidate will also have content/creative experience for another publication or digital outlet (writing, video production, etc.) and/or agency experience at a talent or creative agency.
- Identify new culinary talent to onboard and grow expert community
- Work with video team to identify, contract, and coordinate talent for video shoots
- Advise events team on coordination of talent for events, experiences/activations
- Work with sales team to recommend talent for brand campaigns
- Manage talent through life-cycle of contracts–from negotiating and drafting terms to following through on deliverables like social posting for company and clients
- Manage all industry-facing communications for the company including bi-monthly communications via email, text, push notifications, and real-life meetups.
- Ongoing outreach to engage and nurture industry relations throughout the country
- Attending numerous events across the country
- Manage KPIs for expert-driven content
- Drive company policy and awareness as a voice from the industry
Experience & Qualifications
- 3–5 years experience in project management, coordination, or other logistics-heavy, communications and hospitality-heavy role
- Deep understanding of, and respect for, hospitality/food and beverage industry
- Previous talent agency/influencer work experience a plus
- Knowledge of restaurant industry/direct experience preferred
- We like candidates from the hospitality world, talent agency world, or media/publishing in food vertical
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Flexible and able to prioritize based on rapidly changing business needs
- Extra credit if you have an additional creative skillset such as video production, writing/editing, podcasting, etc.