Brand Ambassador MINNA
- Date Posted November 12, 2019
- Location New York, NY
- Category Business / Education
- Job type Part-Time
We wanted to create a better sparkling beverage, inside and out. Minna means “everyone” - donating 1% of sales to non-profits advocating for inclusion.
The first organization that we are partnering with is Help Refugees and Choose Love. Help Refugees has over 70 projects in Europe and the Middle East that provide emergency aid and long term solutions for people seeking refuge. Choose Love is the world’s first e-commerce store where all products purchased are donated directly to refugees in need.
As we grow, we plan to diversify the use of funds to non-profits focused on helping those communities still fighting for equality.
We are looking for a high-energy, unique, passionate Brand Ambassador to help us promote one of the hottest products in the beverage space. This person will be responsible for creating excitement and spreading the word about MINNA to consumers in various outlets by sampling the product and answering questions. Brand Ambassadors will help create and build brand loyalty, brand buzz and brand value in assigned events by being the optimistic, high energy faces of the company.
What you will be responsible for:
- Educating consumers about the general principles of MINNA’s ingredients, benefits, and social mission.
- Creating a buzz around demos and sample events, and engaging with consumers during in-store events.
- Being the eyes and ears of the company. Documenting before and after shots of merchandise on shelves, number of units on shift before and after/number of units sold during shift. Making fun MINNA product and lifestyle photographs
- Cultivating brand loyal consumers
Who you are:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be supremely organized, Entrepreneurial, Ambitious, and Self-driven
- Must be very detailed oriented and capable of operating an organized calendar with specific and detailed instructions.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- You are passionate about showing that MINNA is for everyone.
- You are able to speak from personal experience connecting people to MINNA and you are authentically driven to share MINNAs’ story and values
- You are passionate about inclusivity.
- You enjoy people and have excellent communication skills.
- Able to participate in physical activity, including lifting up to 40lbs
- Creative problem solver and strategic thinker who brings passion, enthusiasm and creativity to work
- US Work Authorization Required
- Must be able to read and write English
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs and carry up to 12 pack of MINNA cans + Demo kit in backpack
Compensation this position is : hourly, varies DOE, $20.00 - $25.00 Application instructions