- Step 1:Tell us about your company
- Step 2:Tell us about your position
- Step 3:How to apply
Personal Executive Assistant Cala
- Date Posted November 14, 2019
- Location Mexico City, MX
- Category Business / Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
PERSONAL EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Seeking a personal executive assistant (EA) for a chef/proprietor of multiple businesses. Applicant is passionate about food sustainability and hospitality and is highly organized and detail-oriented. EA will assist with a range of personal and professional projects and will have exposure to dynamic and challenging opportunities around the world.
Based in Mexico City, Mexico. Full-time. Must have full availability to travel.
- Highly efficient in organization and scheduling
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Proactive thinker
- Creative, yet autonomous
- Loyal, flexible and service-oriented attitude
- Capacity to deal with delicate matters in a sensitive and discreet way
- Ability to work under pressure and make informed decisions
- Ability to prioritize and implement effective time management in a dynamic atmosphere
- 100% fluent in English and Spanish, both written and verbal with excellent grammar
- Strong understanding of Apple products and software: iPhone, iCal, Macbook, etc.
- Expertise in social media: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
- Experience with office management: entire Google Suite programs
- Experience with managing several schedules and keeping calendars synced
- Experience as an executive assistant of a high level executive is encouraged but not required
- Work directly with the chef-owner and support multiple teams (in Mexico and US)
- Manage all scheduling by prioritizing engagements and important dates: both personal and business
- Manage all necessary communication within and outside organization (email and phone)
- Coordinate event planning: both personal and business
- Oversee and manage social media
- Track and report on expenses
- Manage all travel planning: tickets, transport, hotels, etc.
- Manage IT needs
- Research/maintain knowledge of industry trends
Compensation this position is : salaried, 50k to 100k Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline