Personal Executive Assistant Cala
- Date Posted November 14, 2019
- Location Mexico City, MX
- Category Business / Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
PERSONAL EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Seeking a personal executive assistant (EA) for a chef/proprietor of multiple businesses. Applicant is passionate about food sustainability and hospitality and is highly organized and detail-oriented. EA will assist with a range of personal and professional projects and will have exposure to dynamic and challenging opportunities around the world.
Based in Mexico City, Mexico. Full-time. Must have full availability to travel.
- Highly efficient in organization and scheduling
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Proactive thinker
- Creative, yet autonomous
- Loyal, flexible and service-oriented attitude
- Capacity to deal with delicate matters in a sensitive and discreet way
- Ability to work under pressure and make informed decisions
- Ability to prioritize and implement effective time management in a dynamic atmosphere
- 100% fluent in English and Spanish, both written and verbal with excellent grammar
- Strong understanding of Apple products and software: iPhone, iCal, Macbook, etc.
- Expertise in social media: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
- Experience with office management: entire Google Suite programs
- Experience with managing several schedules and keeping calendars synced
- Experience as an executive assistant of a high level executive is encouraged but not required
- Work directly with the chef-owner and support multiple teams (in Mexico and US)
- Manage all scheduling by prioritizing engagements and important dates: both personal and business
- Manage all necessary communication within and outside organization (email and phone)
- Coordinate event planning: both personal and business
- Oversee and manage social media
- Track and report on expenses
- Manage all travel planning: tickets, transport, hotels, etc.
- Manage IT needs
- Research/maintain knowledge of industry trends
Compensation this position is : salaried Application instructions