Customer Operations Specialist Hu Products
- Date Posted March 11, 2020
- Location New York, NY
- Category Business / Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
We believe the right food can heal us. We harness the power of simple, clean, and responsible ingredients so that all people can get back to feeling human.
When we first realized we needed to “Get Back to Human,” we were in the same place a lot of people are today. We tried to live a “healthy” lifestyle — avoided junk food, exercised, read some labels — but we knew we could feel and perform better. Inspired by Jordan’s extensive health and wellness readings and self-experiments and Jason’s successful battles with auto-immune disease, co-founders Jordan Brown, Jason Karp, and Jessica Karp wanted change. Jordan hung up his corporate suit and immersed himself in all things nutrition and food. The trio experimented and researched the gut-brain connection, the causes of systemic inflammation, and the impact of certain foods and additives on our health, immunity, and performance. When all was said and done, the answer was pretty clear: replacing weird, industrial ingredients with simple, healthier ones was the key to thriving, not just surviving. Motivated by their health and wellness learnings, they set out to create a food brand that brought to life their newfound passion and human-centric philosophy.
Today, Hu makes a variety of delicious snacks and confections, including our award-winning dark chocolate bars, chocolate-covered nuts and fruit, and grain-free crackers. We aim to be a brand that leads with taste and nutrition, while balancing that ambition with a human-centric focus on purpose, sustainability, and ethical sourcing. We’re on a journey to get all people back to feeling human.Job description
Hu is looking for a chocolate-loving Customer Operations Specialist to fill a newly created position within our org. A great candidate will have a strong knowledge of distributor order fulfillment processes and customer service. This position sits within the Hu Ops team and will report directly to the Finished Goods Operations Manager.
- Manage end to end order fulfillment. Receive, process, and ensure fulfillment of all outbound distributor orders.
- Function as Hu's primary point of contact to all distributors for order fulfillment, order requirements, order issue resolution, order logistics, order delivery, and general customer service.
- Communicate effectively across multiple internal teams, Particularly as a conduit between operations and sales teams.
- Complete weekly shipping and order status reports to be distributed internally.
- Maintain a system to monitor distributor sales and order trends on a weekly basis.
- Conduct weekly call throughs to distributor contacts offering assistance with order builds and reminders about orders, products, and promotions.
- Expertly manage multiple relationships with logistics providers and develop and implement effective tools for bidding, bid tracking, and logistics performance tracking.
- Provide insights for Ops and Sales teams by analyzing order fulfillment data.