Bookkeeper / Administrator Monfefo LLC
- Date Posted March 30, 2020
- Location Los Angeles, CA
- Category Business
- Job type Full-Time
- The glue for the company between our vendors, suppliers and customers. Sends PO’s, invoices and emails in a clear and cohesive manner from the accounting email only.
- Balances QuickBooks on a weekly basis.
- Monthly PnL reviews with the founder.
- Processes payroll on a bi-weekly basis.
- Reviews bill backs, MCB’s (merchandiser credit billbacks), and promos thoroughly and disputes any unapproved free fills or deals from our distributors.
- Develops solid customer relationship and engagement regarding; pricing questions, receiving account payables on time, and getting customers set up with a wholesale account and any other customer service question.
- Fills out forms/yearly updates regarding New Item Forms.
- Onboards new team members in terms of payroll set up, monfefo team member paperwork and any state requirements.
- Reviews all incoming PO’s/financial contracts/bills to ensure there is no unapproved price increase or duplicate bills. Always hustling to get the best price possible on all of our supplies.
- Innovative in their approach to reducing our costs (ie. ordering more bottles and storing them in their facility so we can have a lower cost per item).
- Ensuring that all of our items are recorded in the correct place. This can happen by reviewing expenses with the founder on a weekly basis.
- Under all expenses, attaches the receipts in every quickbooks entry.
- Receives and sends mail if ever needed.
- Receives and deposits checks on a weekly basis. Organizes all paperwork in the filing cabinet so we have a physical and digital copy of everything.
- Fills out paperwork regarding new and old certifications for the business.
- Is on top of deadlines and certifications for state and federal fillings to ensure we are always on time and prepared.
- Helps get all the proper paperwork in order regarding certifications, factory updates, employee hires, and any other administrative paperwork.
- Has built a working relationship with our CPA.
- Extremely extremely organized and detail oriented.
- A kind hustler. Someone who gets things done in a respectable and kind fashion. Ensures that bills are paid on time by building a relationship with our vendors. Ensures we are getting the best price on our ingredients with our suppliers.
- Thorough and precise. Ensures that their work is double checked with another set of eyes. And always has a backup of their work, digital and physical.
- Timely, ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Sets calendar invites for the founder to review expenses and PnL reports and is persistent in reviews to be made and discussed.
- Clear and consistent communication between the team and our partners.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline