- Date Posted March 23, 2020
- Location Los Angeles, CA
- Category Business / Nonprofit
- Job type Part-Time
- Six farmers’ markets: Atwater Village, Central Avenue, Crenshaw, Echo Park, Hollywood, and MLK Campus.
- Benefits and Incentives Program which ensures that our markets serve as a venue for WIC and CalFresh redemption, partners with organizations to advocate for food access, and manages incentives which provide fruit and vegetable vouchers to low income customers.
- Bring the Farmer to Your School program, in which local California farmers have provided sessions about local agriculture to children at Title I schools for over 15 years.
- Pompea Smith Good Cooking | Buena Cocina Nutrition Education Program, which offers hundreds of nutrition education and cooking demonstrations across South LA each year. Job description
Project Name or Description: SEE-LA Food Business Accelerator
Contract Services: Marketing Consultant
Contract Period: April - September 2020
Contract Value: Maximum of $10,000
Company Name: Sustainable Economic Enterprises Los Angeles (SEE-LA)
Address: 1125 W Sixth Street #500, Los Angeles, CA 90017Compensation this position is : contract Application instructions