Line Cook in Gluten-Free Kitchen Mediterranea
- Date Posted June 23, 2020
- Location Atlanta, GA
- Category Culinary
- Job type Part-Time
The traditional Mediterranean diet, with its emphasis on vegetables, whole grains, olive oil, is our culinary foundation. While we cater to omnivores, we offer vegan and vegetarian dishes which are considerate and not just afterthoughts.
Our kitchen is a 100% dedicated gluten-free facility. We design our menu to be naturally gluten-free with minimal substitutions. Most of our guests are not gluten-free and don't miss it.
We are a "from scratch" kitchen and make almost everything in-house. The menu changes often and we encourage experimenting with new dishes, ferments, pickles, etc. Creativity is key.
We have relationships with several super-local urban farmers who supply interesting and unique produce.
- can confidently work a busy line
- will offer creative input on the menu
- can create new dishes
- has an interest in artisan foods and loves experimenting and learning (ferments, pickles, sauces, etc)
- sees opportunity rather than limitation when creating gluten-free, vegan, or vegetarian dishes
- has an understanding of the Mediterranean diet