Kitchen Manager Brix Cider LLC
- Date Posted July 31, 2020
- Location Mount Horeb, WI
- Category Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
Join an awesome crew at Brix Cider! We serve locally grown, hand-crafted hard cider made on site, paired with delicious farm to table food. We’re proud to offer products with integrity, served in a fun, family-friendly environment. Most of our food ingredients are sourced locally, primarily from organic farms, and menu items and specials are made from scratch.
We are looking for a kitchen manager, who would work 4-5 days per week, usually Wednesday through Sunday, including some evening and weekend shifts. The position will include regularly working together with current kitchen staff members and the owners at Brix Cider to prepare fresh, delicious farm to table food. Job duties will entail line cooking, prep cooking, monitoring inventory, ensuring food safety, and managing day to day kitchen operations.
The position would start with a part-time training period in late summer and would be closer to full time starting in fall. We strive to be a responsible business with respect to COVID-19, and we try to maintain a covid-safe environment for our employees.
Applicants must have some professional cooking experience. Additional desired skills include:
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with a variety of personalities in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm for local food and drink
- Knowledge of or interest in sustainable agriculture
- Knowledge of food safety requirements
- Ability to multi-task and pay attention to details