General Manager Market Table
- Date Posted August 07, 2020
- Location New York, NY
- Category Business / Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
Blackfoot Hospitality is truly a family of restaurants. We are a thriving management group operating three beautiful West Village restaurants, two lovely private events spaces, a full-service event production and catering company as well as a hospitality consulting division.
Market Table, the largest of the three sister restaurants with 55 seats and a private dining room, is looking for a General Manager. During this time we are looking for the ultimate team player who can think outside of the box and lead a team to success.
Our ideal candidate will embody our philosophy of personality driven, friendly, warm, professional service, and a dedication to making each dining experience unique and memorable. Strong wine, spirits, and food knowledge alongside a fun and winning personality are a must.
- Strong hospitality skills and an upbeat personality.
- Friendly and passionate about food, wine and the guest's experience.
- Two years of NYC restaurant experience preferred.
- At least three years of restaurant management experience.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Flexible schedule (nights, weekends, and holidays required).
- Computer savvy, experience with InDesign is a huge plus.
- Be organized
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage service and customer experience.
- Supervise and mentor front of house staff.
- Troubleshoot service issues.
- Actively manage “the book,” to ensure the success of our reservations program.
- Assist with the maintenance of our beverage program. Use creativity to find ways to increase our bar business.
- Insure that all office and clerical duties are being performed in an effective and efficient manner.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline