Production Associate Sakara Life
- Date Posted September 14, 2020
- Location Gardena, CA
- Category Culinary / Production
- Job type Full-Time
We are currently seeking passionate, positive and hardworking team players to join our Production team in Gardena, CA. We are a performance-based culture and reward hard work and exceptional results with competitive compensation and opportunities for growth.
- Cooking and food prep tasks including: cleaning, chopping, cooking vegetables and fruit, making sauces, baking, etc.
- Portioning soups, sauces, dressings
- Assembling, labeling, and packaging meals
- Performing daily kitchen/warehouse maintenance and cleaning tasks
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to work weekends, holiday and overtime as required
- At least 1 year of related experience preferred
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced warehouse and kitchen environment with strict deadlines
- Must be able to stand and/or sit for extended periods of time, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Exposure to refrigerated or freezer space for extended periods of time
- Excellent "can-do" attitude, strong work ethic, and great team spirit
- Must be able to bend and lift up to 49 pounds
- Ability to work in multiple roles throughout kitchen and warehouse
- Knowledge in food safety policies including Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment and work in environments with extreme temperature fluctuations
What you get:
- Competitive hourly wages
- Health and dental benefits
- Paid sick leave and vacation
- Excellent opportunity for advancement at a growing company
Sakara Life is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sex, gender, gender identity or [removed]including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.Compensation this position is : hourly, varies DOE, $15.00 - $17.00 Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline