Marketing Manager Foster Supply Hospitality
- Date Posted September 24, 2020
- Location Livingston Manor, NY
- Category Business / Media
- Job type Full-Time
Foster Supply is a rurally independent, mission-based restaurant and hospitality group in the Western Catskill Mountains. We build soulful and thoughtful hotels in unexpected places. Each property honors its past and is also keenly attuned to what today’s world and guest desires. We accomplish this through design, intentional focus on experiential programming and a lot of making sure the details are right.
In our current world less is more. As long as the less is executed perfectly. We are as Analog as we can be in an overwhelmingly Digital world. Our guest wants to get back to basics. To re-experience life’s simple pleasures and become recharged by them. And they really like to be treated like family. Simplicity, space to breathe and a moment or two of slowing down have become rare commodities. And we happen to be really good at delivering it.
Foster Supply Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, citizenship status, disability status of an otherwise qualified individual, membership or application for membership in a uniformed service, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law.Job description
Foster Supply Hospitality (FSH) is seeking a highly motivated, creative, analytical and experienced Marketing leader to join our team and play an important role in the next chapter of the company’s growth. As the Marketing Manager, you will support Senior Management with our brand marketing initiatives, strategy and positioning, and helping to scale the various components of the Foster Supply brand and marketing already in place to achieve rapid growth.
We’re looking for someone who can think holistically about the brand from a property level to big picture creative, and also be data-driven and analytically minded about guest acquisition and retention. You have the strong organizational skills of a project manager, the entrepreneurial spirit of a founder, rounded out with the creative expertise of an editorial director.
You should be able to articulate and help manage a strategy that drives long-term profitable growth. You must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and be able to operate across multiple teams and agencies with ease on a daily basis. In any given day, you might be working with our PR agency to secure media and influencer stays, then sitting with our Director of Restaurants to discuss new happy hour promotions, then with one of our General Managers about how they can drive more room bookings in off-season, then with our Creative agency about new brand launch assets, then booking a photographer to shoot new menu offerings with one of our Executive Chefs prior to rollout.
This position is based in the Western Catskills, 2 hours north of New York City.
After you’ve successfully completed a culinary tour of our restaurants, here’s what you’ll do:
- Partner with Senior Management to develop and drive marketing programs in order to achieve business objectives including integrated marketing campaigns, advertising, PR, special packages & promotions, partnerships and collaborations and influencer marketing
- Collaborate closely with Senior Management and cross-functional members of the Leadership team including our General Managers, Director of Restaurants and Director of Sales to develop new programming & promotional efforts to support revenue & marketing strategies
- Assist with development of marketing budget and allocation strategy, including tracking and performance reporting
- Oversee the Foster Supply content and social media strategy including reporting; manage select brand social channels
- Maintain brand standards across all marketing channels and guest-facing moments (we take our “cookie program” very seriously!)
- Manage all advertising efforts including local print, radio, paid search, paid social media, etc.
- Assist with development of new brand launch assets, including brand direction, printed materials, and PR launch timeline and press materials
- Continue to develop our creative capabilities and processes through the optimal combination of agency partners and freelance partners
- Develop marketing collateral across multiple revenue streams including event sales materials and hotel & restaurant promotions
- Develop FSH or property specific branded materials as needed
- Assist with booking and management of all photoshoots including pre-opening, seasonal shoots, new menus, PR, etc.
- Manage all FSH and all brand websites and content updates
- Create monthly FSH email content calendar, and assist with development and deployment of email blasts
- Work closely with our agency partners and establish KPIs that get measured
- Help to enhance our acquisition efforts, including SEO, paid and organic social media, partnerships, and PR; Develop and distribute ongoing reporting for these efforts
- Assist with event marketing initiatives and identify key local businesses to develop strategic partnership initiatives
- Oversee online guest reviews (e.g., TripAdvisor, Yelp, Google Business, Facebook)
- Work with our non-profit organization (A Single Bite) Executive Director to maintain strong brand alignment and connection between A Single Bite and Foster Supply
- Own local community sponsorship efforts
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive landscape and hospitality industry trends
- Support regional visitors association to drive awareness around the Western Catskills
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! DeadlineNovember 14, 2020