Culinary Assistant Campbell & Co. +2 more
- Date Posted September 24, 2020
- Location Brooklyn, NY
- Category Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
Campbell & Co. is looking for good people to join our kitchen team and help us maintain high quality and consistency. We are growing and would love to hire someone who wants to grow with us! Our shop is a great, low-stress place to work with a friendly and thoughtful staff.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Preparation of mise-en-place for all salads & sandwiches before service daily
- Make sandwiches & salads to order during shift and during rush
- Prep and assembly for catering orders
- Preparation and packaging of house-made items (pestos, dressings, etc.)
- Replenish and freshen mise-en-place at end of shift for evening
- Some morning shifts which involve baking fresh biscuits daily as well as other baked goods
- Maintain a clean kitchen daily with regular deep cleans
- Communicate inventory needs of kitchen with manager
- Additional duties as assigned
- Passion and enthusiasm for food and cooking,
- Friendly, kind and a team player with a willingness to jump in to help with all tasks.
- Good attitude, punctuality, work ethic, attention to detail, and initiative. A reliable self starter and hard worker.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment while working clean.
- An exceptional attention to detail and ability to multi task.
- Able to work 30-40 hours a week
- Able to stand for long hours at a time and lift heavy objects
- Weekend availability
- Must have good to moderate knife skills and know how to use a deli slicer efficiently
- NYC Food Handler License a big plus!
- Catering experience a plus.
If this sounds like you--apply! Right now we are looking for part-time and full-time employees. We offer competitive pay, store discounts and fun perks.Compensation this position is : hourly, $15-20/hr Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline