Junior Branding Manager Bread Alone Bakery
- Date Posted October 14, 2020
- Location Kingston, NY
- Category Business / Design
- Job type Full-Time
Bread Alone is a family-owned, values-driven bakery. We answer to ourselves -- our core values and our highest virtues. Since 1983 we have been creating a workplace that we want to work in, foods that we want to eat, a community that we want to live in. At our best, maybe even a world that we’ll be proud to pass on to our children.
If that sounds about right to you we hope that you’ll consider a position with us.Job description
Junior Brand Manager
We are looking for a Junior Brand Manager who is creative and motivated to support our branding and marketing efforts.
This role reports to the Brand Manager, and a successful candidate will be a quick learner with stellar organizational skills who wants to develop their graphic design, copywriting, marketing, and branding abilities. As an important member of our growing creative team, we are looking for a candidate who is comfortable taking charge of projects independantly as well as collaborating effectively across all levels of the organization and with outside partners.
This is a varied and exciting job with lots of immediate responsibility for the right creative professional, and also continued opportunity for growth over time.
This role can be based remotely in the Hudson Valley. During the Covid-19 pandemic, this role will be a balance of remote work and physically-distanced work in our Kingston HQ office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in creation of signage and collateral for our cafes, farmers’ markets, retailers, and internal communications.
- Assist in branding and merchandising exercises across the business, including retail, farmers’ market, and cafe displays.
- Assist in internal employee communication and team-building through creative story-telling and communication.
- Work with Brand Manager to develop and schedule regular customer and company wide newsletters through Mailchimp.
- Assist in the execution of social media campaigns, take lead on social media engagement and coordinate with our customer service team to respond to social media inquiries.
- Maintain and organize branding materials and photos.
- Collaborate with Brand Manager to ensure that messaging and tone are consistent with the Bread Alone brand.
- Junior Manager salary range of $45,000 - $50,000 annually
- Participation in company-wide, quarterly bonus plan
You’ll fit in if you have
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- A passion for healing the planet and creating a more equitable world
- 1-2 years experience in graphic design, social media marketing, and/or email marketing
- Experience with copywriting
- Experience with key social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Indesign, and Photoshop
- Experience with Microsoft Suite (word, excel) and Google Suite (drive, docs)
- Interest in organic and natural foods, and environmental sustainability
- Experience with Squarespace and web development preferred
- Competitive salary with company-wide, performance-based quarterly bonus
- Flexible PTO because we respect the challenges of work/life balance
- A robust career with opportunities for development; personally and professionally
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on our team and the food system
- Participation in our Health Plan and 401k Retirement Plan
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline