Social Media and Marketing Intern Tartinery
- Date Posted November 11, 2020
- Location New York City, NY
- Category Business / Media
- Job type Part-Time
When Nicolas Dutko, Parisian native opened Tartinery’s doors in 2010, his intentions were simple - bring the best French traditions to NYC. His vision focused primarily on the country’s most iconic dish: the tartine.
We pride ourselves in working with local suppliers for coffee and produce. Our Packaging is sustainably sourced and we strive to make a difference in our communities and with our employees. Internship description
We are looking for a self-starter individual who wants to help Tartinery grow its social media engagement and implement Tartinery marketing plan. Some of the tasks at hand will be:
- Create and implement our loyalty program in coordination with our POS partners;
- Manage the social media accounts of Tartinery and our ghost kitchen concepts;
- Come up with innovative ideas to drive digital traffic; and
- Analyze the return on marketing investments (coupons, discounts, marketing campaigns).
We are looking for a creative, analytical and driven individual who will strive in a remote environment with limited in-person guidance.
Location job can be done remotely Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! DeadlineNovember 30, 2020