Delivery Driver Philly Foodworks
- Date Posted April 05, 2021
- Location Sharon Hill, PA
- Category Business
- Job type Part-Time
- This position will be primarily responsible for delivering customer orders correctly and efficiently while maintaining product quality. Strong attention to detail, and ability to multitask while performing time-sensitive tasks efficiently are a must to thrive in this position.
- Responsibilities: The Delivery Driver is expected to represent Philly Foodworks and their brand during their deliveries or pickups. This means having exceptional customer service skills and great communication. You will be coming in contact with our customers on a regular basis and you should always be courteous, pleasant and as helpful as possible. You’ll also be expected to arrive at the warehouse and complete your routes in a timely fashion with minimal errors, as well as follow all existing COVID safety protocols.
- Qualifications & Requirements:
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience driving cargo vans or larger vehicles in an urban setting
- Keeping calm under pressure and in traffic
- Fast learner and adaptable
- Attention to detail
- process-oriented and disciplined
- Punctual time management skills
- Cell phone (Google Maps, text messaging, and email are all used for this position)
- Strong back and able to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to execute given tasks efficiently
- Ability to take direction, ask for help/clarity when necessary, and accept constructive feedback on performance and technique
Schedule: We deliver on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. The ideal candidate would be available on all three days. Our current opening is from 2pm to 8pm on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and we expect more shifts to become available.
- Compensation: This position starts at a $15 an hour training wage. The training period can range from 2 weeks to 4 weeks, depending on the candidate. After the training period, the wage increases to $17 an hour, plus tips. Food credits to our online marketplace, contributions to health care, and other benefits will be outlined in full detail upon hire.
- Note on moving locations: We are currently located in Sharon Hill, PA, but will be moving to the Nicetown-Tioga neighborhood of North Philadelphia in Fall 2021. This position requires the candidate to have reliable transportation to both locations.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! DeadlineApril 19, 2021