Communications and Marketing Rep Booker and Dax LLC
- Date Posted April 07, 2021
- Location New York, NY
- Category Business / Design
- Job type Part-Time
Booker and Dax is looking for an individual to join their close-knit team this Spring on a part-time basis. The next six months are critical to the business as we are debuting several new products to market in 2021.
We are looking for a digitally savvy marketer who can also leverage existing media relationships to tell a unique and compelling story about our products. This position will develop and execute a strategy to bring each new product to market. The role would also include storytelling through social media content creation and management for the Booker and Dax channels.
- Work closely with BDX founders to develop marketing communications and messaging
- Develop marketing launch plans for all new upcoming products in 2021
- Conceptualize and manage photo and video content production for the launches
- Develop content and strategy for potential Kickstarter and/or online campaigns.
- Identify and enact worthy brand partnerships that drive acquisition and/or underscore brand mission
- Build media relations strategy, seeking high-level placement in various forms of media including print, digital, and podcasts
- Pitch product coverage, brand thought leadership, speaking engagements, and other press
- Plan and execute media and influencer events or other PR functions
- Develop marketing communications and press messaging with the founders
- Manage influencer programming
- Report on PR + media results on a weekly basis
- Create, maintain, and grow new and existing social networks, including Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook
- Provide leadership and creative thinking to create new social media assets
- Analyze data and research best ways to increase social media traffic
- Develop internal organizational processes and cultivate relationships to effectively leverage social media leads, conversions, and online reviews
- Communicate in a professional manner and become the social media subject matter expert; directly aligned with Booker and Dax's brand voice and our content platforms
Cooking experience preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
3 - 5 years of experience working in a similar field
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be passionate about modern cooking, engineering, cocktail techniques, and solving cooking issues
- Ability to quickly adapt in a fast moving and hands-on atmosphere
- Ability to project manage and keep those around you on task/schedule
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Must be detail-oriented, with strong written and oral communication skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to work both at home as well as in a variety of settings including professional kitchens, cocktail bars, and design labs
- Ability to create content including photography and short videos for social media
Compensation this position is : salaried, 35k-50k Location job can be done remotely Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! DeadlineApril 16, 2021