Green Top Farms is an independent farm-to-table food group serving institutions in New York City, with an award winning chef at the helm. We do a variety of packaging formats and delivery solutions for a multitude of clients in the City out of our commissary kitchen in Queens. Our product focus is high-quality fresh ingredients for nutrition-dense, ready-to-eat or reheatable meals that fulfills our mission of providing fresh, local food to New Yorkers.
We are a growing company and expanding our sales team in our efforts to reach more folks with nutritious food. We’ve just completed the initial foundation for our new school food department and are looking for an experienced sales person to bring on to the team. Our goal is to work together to reach more of our city’s school children with a better alternative to traditional school foods. The eating habits children develop have lasting effects and schools play such a large role in our nation’s food system—these are two problems we want to address with our core competencies as a natural, ready-to-eat food provider. This person would play an invaluable role on that mission. We’re looking for someone that has proven success in generating custom programs for high-value accounts. The ideal candidate has a strong background in closing and retaining $1M+ accounts, and can bring a strategic mindset to new opportunities and developing operations.
1. Passionate about local food and nutrition, and on a mission to reach schools with better food.
2. 2+ years experience selling & developing contracts with K-12 districts, networks and schools in the Greater NYC area.
3. Deep understanding of CACFP guidelines, reimbursement pricing and the NYC school foods market
4. Prospect and retain contracts with a focus on larger, strategic accounts exceeding 1M in ARR.
5. Develop and provide sales & KPI reporting and analysis, including actual revenue & margin performance in relation to plan.
6. Provide egoless & exemplary account management to new customers generated.
7. Supporting product development and go-to-market strategies to attract and better serve schools.
This position would report to the Chief Operating Officer.
this position is : salaried, 50k-75k
job can be done remotely
This job expired on June 19, 2021